Orbeez guns are a popular toy among kids and adults alike. However, they can sometimes become jammed or stop shooting altogether, which can be frustrating.
In this article, we’ll provide a comprehensive guide to help you troubleshoot and fix common issues with your Orbeez gun.
Read More: Best Orbeez Guns
Why is my Orbeez gun not shooting?
Orbeez guns are a lot of fun, but it can be frustrating when they stop shooting. Here are some common reasons why your Orbeez gun might not be shooting and how you can fix them:
- Battery issues: The first thing you should check is the battery. If the battery is dead or low, the gun won’t shoot.
Check to see if the batteries are properly installed and if they need to be replaced. Make sure to use fresh, high-quality batteries.
- Clogged barrel: If the barrel of your Orbeez gun is clogged, the Orbeez won’t be able to pass through it. This can happen if you have not cleaned your gun properly or if you have been using dirty or damaged Orbeez.
To fix this, you will need to disassemble the gun and clean the barrel thoroughly. Use a small brush or pipe cleaner to remove any dirt or debris that may be blocking the barrel.
- Blockage in the feed system: If the feed system of your Orbeez gun is blocked, the Orbeez won’t be able to move through the gun and out of the barrel. This can happen if you have not cleaned your gun or if there is damage to the feed system.
To fix this, you will need to disassemble the gun and check the feed system for any blockages. Use a small brush or pipe cleaner to remove any dirt or debris that may be blocking the system.
Why does Orbeez Gun get jammed?
Orbeez guns can get jammed for various reasons. Some of the common issues that can cause the Orbeez gun to jam are:
1. Orbeez stuck in the gun’s mechanism: Sometimes, Orbeez can get stuck in the gun’s mechanism, preventing the gun from firing. This can happen if the Orbeez are too large or if they are not properly hydrated.
Solution: Disassemble the gun and remove any Orbeez that are stuck in the mechanism. Make sure that the Orbeez are properly hydrated before using the gun again.
2. Dirty or damaged gun: If the Orbeez gun is dirty or damaged, it may not work properly. Dirt, debris, or damage to the gun’s internal components can cause the gun to jam.
Solution: Clean the gun thoroughly and inspect it for any damage. If there is any damage, repair or replace the gun.
3. Improper loading of Orbeez: If the Orbeez are not loaded properly, the gun may jam. This can happen if the Orbeez are not evenly distributed in the loading chamber or if too many Orbeez are loaded at once.
Solution: Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for loading the Orbeez into the gun. Make sure that the Orbeez are evenly distributed and not overload the chamber.
4. Improper storage: If the Orbeez gun is not stored properly, it can cause the gun to jam. Exposure to moisture or extreme temperatures can cause the Orbeez to expand or become dehydrated, leading to jams.
Solution: Store the Orbeez gun in a dry and cool place. Keep the Orbeez in a sealed container to prevent exposure to moisture.
By identifying the cause of the jam, you can take the necessary steps to fix the Orbeez gun and prevent future jams.